The United Federation
Personality and Character TraitsEdit
Character Flaws and StrengthsEdit
Flaws: Can lose his temper when he feels someone is doing something wrong (like hitting on someone that doesn't want it, or appears to be whoring themselves out just to get their rocks off), self doubt in himself, Carries the burdens of others upon his shoulders, wears his heart on his sleeve (and face sometimes), large heart
Strengths: Music, Arts, Theater, Calm persona during discussions, good at handling situations that need a level head, chess, spending time with children (the man can literally seem like a big kid at times), intelligent especially in the field of arts, a large heart, quiet and calculating
»» Sexuality: Pansexual - Loyal to one partner however
»» Likes: Classical Music, Orchestra music, Guitars, pianos, violins, pipes, theater, classical stories, simple yet finer things in life, kiwi fruit, grapefruit, raspberry chocolate, orange chocolate, roasted almonds, horses, sleighs, throw blankets, hot tea
»» Dislikes: peas by themsevles, pea soup, creamy corn, creamy corn soup, judgmental people, Forceful people, People that let their pasts cloud their futures, lairs, cheaters especially when it comes to relationships
»» Fears: Exile, unrequited love, being blind, rejection, losing the love of his partner
»» Disorders: OCD (bit of a perfectionist), formerly suffered from Limerence, Fetishistic Disorder (Leather)
»» Hobbies: Theater, Music, Guitar, Singing, walking, visiting orphanages
»» Other: Blake has this little quirk he does when both nervous or embarrassed, he tends to bite his bottom lip so much that it basically disappears under his top lip. He also has this laughter that he does when confronted about certain topics, it's sort of a nervous or anxious chuckle that sounds like 'ehehehehe'.
Hair: short cut tightly curled Buttercup Blonde, sometimes slicked back black hair
Eyes: Electric ice blue
Weight: One Hundred and Eighty-Three pounds
Height: Six foot and two inches
Skin: Clear peaches and cream (smooth, pale, and slightly pink)
Distinguishing Marks/Scars/Tattoos: A scar from his days in Military service, the scar stretches from the left collar bone downward in a diagonal slash toward the top of the arm pit region.
Garb: Well tailored to his form, often of dark or cool colors, a few greens and gold among the blues, blacks, burgendy wine red and even brown. A few pieces crafted from finest leather as well.
|Relationships||Acquaintances||Disliked and Reviled|
Axel Arceneau : Significant Other, Chume'da
Blaze Ston: Brother
Mayazar Ston-Bacchus: Sister
Rylee Bacchus: Brother-in-law
Balthazar Ston: Father
Niamh Ston: Mother
Dane Arceneau : Pal'da, Prince
Anyanka Arceneau : Palin'a, Princess
Evony Arceneau : Pelin’a, Princess, Brother’s Girl
Tanith Arceneau : Ta'a Chume, Queen Mother
Thedosius : Apprentice (briefly)
Marck Vallen : Jedi Master, Mentor, Crush
Abilities - SkillsEdit
- Knight Level Jedi Force skills (though doesn't use them)
- Can influence the emotions of others if he sings or speaks. (Bard like abilities)
- Skilled in speaking several languages: Hapanii, Basic, Latin, Old Basic
- Performing on stage (Theater)
- Playing Guitar, Piano, organ, pan-pipes.
- Remaining calm during extremely sensitive or highly emotion situations of politicial matters.
- Can ride a horse or mount-steed like creatures.
Birth of Sinful PerfectionEdit
- The eldest of the Ston twins, as well as the eldest male child blessed upon the lives of Niamh and Balthazar Ston, Blake was brought into the world a full hour before his brother Blaze. Something he isn't above reminding his dear brother when they have discussions that lead to a disagreement. Blake also has an older sister though the young woman is treated by both her brothers and parents as if she were actually the baby of the family.
- Blake was like most boys born and raised on Hapes Prime among those of the well off families that weren't quite noble families but not among the more common folks. He attended his classes, made high to average marks, quickly showing a talent in the world of art and music, especially anything that had a stage production like the theater. He did his best ot make his parents proud, bring honor to the family name, protect his 'baby' sister and to try and keep his twin out of trouble. Even at a young age, Blake was in a land of political matters only they were just among his family and not that of a whole culture and it's people.
Storms Among The LabyrinthEdit
- When Blake was at the tender age of sixteen he joined up in the military, specifically the calavary divison, and served his people with honor and pride. It was during this time of service, that Blake was placed under the leadership of the Crowned Prince Axel Arceneau. They grew as close as an officer and the man beneath him could get, but unknown to the Prince his charge had developed an attraction of the romantic and even sexual kind, however these feelings were kept to himself by the Ston lad.
- It was during one of the wars that happened upon (one of the planets in the Hapan Consortium's area of the galaxy) after a particiularly hard earned victory that Blake's comanpany and the Officers went out to celebrate at some local resturants, cantinas and clubs that Blake's world was turned upside down. After several drinks of liquor quality, Blake had to help Axel back to his hotel room on the floor where the officers were being allowed to stay. Helping him into bed, Axel suddenly grabbed Blake kissing him before passing out. Blake took this upon himself to keep what happen a secret for the safety of his Crowned Prince.
Tripping Through The Land of ExhileEdit
- His Mind
- A Lightsaber (it's from his brief time as a Jedi Knight)
- Several different instruments - Accoustic guitar, piano, pan-pipes, organ
- Two stallion steeds -
- One vineyard
- A small home with surrounding garden
- An extensive art collection - paintings and sculptures.
ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE
WHAT FOOLS THESE MORTALS BE
TO THY OWN SELF BE TRUE